Friday 10 February 2012

One Paper From Mr. Sir's Diary of Never-to-be-forgotten Events [Personal Connection]



 Pendanski drew it for me
         That was one of my worst days in this desperate place. As usual, I was filling Group D’s canteens. It was midday and the sun's rays were preventing me from filling them as fast as possible and returning to my tent early as possible for a rest.
 I approached to Caveman’s hole. It looked like that he found something. These naughty boys! I noticed that someone had stolen my sack of sunflower seeds and they were sending it each other to eat my seeds. I thought that it was X-Ray’s plan as always, because of the fact that other guys always serve this arrogant boy and Stanley is not smart enough to overcome that. I tried to make him confess that it was X-Ray’s plan, but he didn’t.
It was Caveman’s fault so he had to speak with the warden about it. So I took him to Walker's office. I could understand that she was focused on the stupid stuff that X-Ray found when he was digging. When I explained her situation, she looked me as if she was concerning with what I was talking about, despite X-Ray needing a good punishment. How could he dare to steal my sack? I know how, he is too silly to be aware of others desires.
Walker's frightening hands with nail polish
      
While I was explaining to her that it was absolutely the others fault, she painted her nails with her nail polish with rattlesnake venom. She reached over Stanley and touched his face with her nails. My heart was beating. Then, in a flash,   I felt a terrible pain on my right cheeks and lost my power to stand. All I can remember about what happened before I opened my eyes in a tent is that my hands were shaking. It was as if a rattlesnake bit me.
It was Stanley’s and fault and I am going to punish him for lying to me. I want to see his facial expression when I don’t fill his canteen. On the other hand, it happened because Walker is spoilt and arrogant. I am disgusted with her and her meaningless desires.
I won’t forget that ever and I will punish her, too. (367 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment