Sunday 5 February 2012

Instead of a Prologue for My Blog

     After some attempts to write and then giving up, I think I have now enough courage to begin to write down something as my first entry (and hopefully not last one) to my blog. There is a famous Turkish adage for such circumstances: “The beginning is the half of way to the completing.”

     First of all, I have to admit that I thought that It would have been clearly possible to change my blog’s name when I was deciding font type and other main features of the blog. But I was wrong, so it seems that I am going to use this boring one “My Reading Blog” for a long time (what about creating a new blog? Why not, maybe if it gives me pleasure to carry on writing such a blog…). By the way, I prefer to be humble and try my best to create an entertaining blog rather than to a blog with an appealing name but without satisfactory content.

     Maybe a question about the blog’s aim and the cause that let me begin to write a blog occurs in mind of the reader. As all of my other friends in my class do, it is something that students must always do: Homework…  However, the idea of owning an individual blog doesn't mean to me some tedious couple of days. Moreover, my homework book “Holes” written by Louis Sachar about which I will discuss here gives me a considerable courage to carry on this work. Because this one has attracted my interest and it deserves to be written some feedbacks and analysis about it.

(This enormous black hole is not concerning my book "Holes": On the other hand it is absolutely breath-taking, isn't it?)

(266 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment